Stay up to date with our latest events
- COVID-19 Information: Thank you for the continued commitment as we all face and together fight this global pandemic, Coronavirus.... Read more
- Rwanda Visa & Yellow Fever Information: Foreign Nationals wishing to obtain a Rwandan Visa, submit their applications to Rwandan Diplomatic Missions of their Country of residence for processing. In case where Rwanda does not have a Diplomatic Mission/ consulate, foreign nationals request for a visa acceptance letter online, which will be presented on arrival to obtain a visa upon payment of visa fee ($30). In view of bilateral agreements, nationals of the following Countries may visit Rwanda without a visa for a period up to 90 days: Hong Kong, Philippines, Mauritius, Singapore and the Democratic Republic of Congo. EAC Partner states citizens’ shall be issued with 6 months visitors pass (renewable) upon arrival at no fee. Nationals of Australia, Germany, Israel, New Zealand, Republic of South Africa, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States of America will be issued with entry visa valid for a period up to 30 days and pay for a visa ($30) upon arrival without prior application. Nationals of the countries mentioned above not exempted from visa may also choose to get visa at Rwanda Diplomatic Missions (except the UN Mission in New York) or online. Note: *The visitor’s visa should not be used for employment *Nationals of all African countries travelling to or transiting through Rwanda obtain an entry visa upon arrival without necessarily making prior application and pay for a visa ($30) where applicable. Standard rates for Visa Fees Service Type of Service/Product Code Fee Visa Transit Visa Q1 USD 30 EUR 27 £ 20 Entry Visa V1-s USD 30 EUR 27 £ 20 Tourist Visa T2 USD 50 EUR 45 £ 35 Family Visa T3 USD 50 EUR 45 £ 35 Diplomatic/Official Visa T4 Free Free Free Conference Visa T6-1 USD 30 EUR 27 £ 20 T6-2 USD 50 EUR 45 £ 40 Tourist group Visa: 4 to 10 persons T9 USD 100 EUR 90 £ 70 EAC Tourist Visa T12 USD 100 EUR 90 £ 70 For more information visit www.migration.gov.rw.
- Music Events: are suspended until further notice as a precautionary measure for COVID-19.
- Rwanda Visa & Yellow Fever Information: Foreign Nationals wishing to obtain a Rwandan Visa, submit their applications to Rwandan Diplomatic Missions of their Country of residence for processing... Read more
- Sunday brunch: Wind up your weekend with family and friends as you enjoy the most impressive and extensive selection of hot and cold favourites; Soothing live music entertainment by Jambo Band; Kids’ corner and free access to the swimming pool. All for only Rwf 30,000/Person.
Every Sunday, 11:30h - 16:00h at La Terrasse.
Brunch Rates for Children:
- Children 7 - 12 years: 50% off
- Children 0 - 6 years: Complimentary (no charge)